Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I o ready have a unit in my truck that I use for I pod only,

Customer Question
Hi I o ready...

Hi I o ready have a unit in my truck that I use for I pod only , I would like to use my SAMUNG phone do I need another plug the unit I have I model #PGHHD1

Mechanic's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

J7

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

I never hook up only the i pod

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how can get my phone working through my radio

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 4 days by:
12/27/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Harry, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
Harry, Car Electronics Technician

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.