Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a 1999 camaro and door speakers are im trying to

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have a...
Second opinion] i have a 1999 camaro and door speakers are blown im trying to replace and cant find a 2 ohm 2 connection speaker idk what to doJA: Who makes your car electronics?Customer: delco electroniscsJA: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?Customer: searched the web and called comapnysJA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: just why i shouldnt use a 4 ohm speaker they are more availble
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/18/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Pete, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The company in the link below usually has options for a factory fit and install speakers.I would check to see if they carry what you are looking for.There should be a spot on their web page to input your vehicle info to look for the right speakers needed.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know here so we can continue.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-PEjxLArtxnv/

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?