Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I am looking at getting a BOSS Audio BV9362BI for a 1999…

Customer Question
Hello, I am looking...

Hello, I am looking at getting a BOSS Audio BV9362BI for a 1999 Lexus lx470. Will it work with the factory speakers and with the car?

Mechanic's Assistant: How long have you had your BV9362BI?

I am planning to buy it. Will it work?

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I haven't that is why I am asking

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to know if it will work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/15/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

sorry for the delay...........
Yes, the Boss will work, but you may have to do a little dash modification & you will need a Install Kit & Wiring Adapter like:
http://www.installer.com/item/display_item.php?it=sla-100-82aad

If you are going to "bypass" the Factory AMP, then you will need to connect to all speakers

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.

Is there a reason why you will not rate my answer?
did you need more info?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch