Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My remote start did not start this morning as it was cold so…

Customer Question
My remote start did...

My remote start did not start this morning as it was cold so I tried to start it manually but it starts and shuts right back off. I let it sit 5 hours and tried to restart but it starts and shuts back off again. How can I bypass alarm or reset it so it will start

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

Clifford

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your car electronics?

Lock and unlock the door six times then try to start but still does not stay running

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a reset button to let the vehicle stay running

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/14/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 8 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

Year?
Make?
Model?
Engine?
Automatic or Manual Transmission?
.
Model Number of the Clifford?
When did the Remote Start work last?
Does the vehicle have "Check Engine" or "Security Light" on in the Instrument Panel?
Is the Factory Alarm Activated?