Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have no power to my amp? And in the amp box, was u blue…

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power to my amp? And in the amp box, was u blue cable about 1-1.5mm. Thick what is this for?

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your car electronics?

Pioneer

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pioneer unit?

Have red power lead to battery, and earth lead to body of car. Not sure if I should have buffed some paint of before I put earth lead to. The body

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it I think

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Car Electronics Technician: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Can you upload pictures of your amp wiring and the blue cable to this chat?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!