Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have an amp out of a 2013 Pathfinder and it has P/N 28346…

Customer Question
I have an amp...

I have an amp out of a 2013 Pathfinder and it has P/N 28346 1LA0A & model # TY-AVS10N with S/N UM0011089 that has no output and blows fuses. Where can I get in repaired

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

My message clearly states that it is an amplifier from a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose speakers thru a combined audio/nav system that IDs Panasonic & Nissan

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Nothing because the stereo techs isolated it the problem to the amp. The radio and CD player and Nav system all work - just no speaker output.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nissan agency looked at it and quoted $5000 + to replace entire Audio/Nav module

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
12/6/2017
Car Electronics Technician: TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

The dealer will send that in for repair, basically your sending in a core and getting back a already repaired one, you can also search the junkyards and find on that way, it would much cheaper to do it that way,