stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have an amp out of a 2013 Pathfinder and it has P/N 28346

Customer Question

I have an amp out of a 2013 Pathfinder and it has P/N 28346 1LA0A & model # TY-AVS10N with S/N UM0011089 that has no output and blows fuses. Where can I get in repaired
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: My message clearly states that it is an amplifier from a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: Bose speakers thru a combined audio/nav system that IDs Panasonic & Nissan
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?
Customer: Nothing because the stereo techs isolated it the problem to the amp. The radio and CD player and Nav system all work - just no speaker output.
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nissan agency looked at it and quoted $5000 + to replace entire Audio/Nav module
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

The dealer will send that in for repair, basically your sending in a core and getting back a already repaired one, you can also search the junkyards and find on that way, it would much cheaper to do it that way,