Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I need the security for. Model nomber CQ-VD6505U. No one.

Customer Question
I need the security...

I need the security cod for

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model nomber CQ-VD6505U

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

No one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No,just the code

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Car Electronics Technician: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

I did
The devise is on 2005 Nissan x.trail such I perchased A month a go.I had to change the battery
So I lost the code
I talk to dealer the told me Nissan does not requar any code for CD player and I should contact the manifacture

then you need to contact the manufacturer

Who you are?
I got this website from manifacture site!
Strange

Im a technician who is telling you the Just answer does not provide any kind of codes for any kind of vehicles.

As I know
Hondas Bmws .Mercedes
They do.
I believe I am just wasting my time and money to connect with you

I suppose if you refuse to contact the manufacturer then there's no sense to keep this going.

Manufacturer won't give it to me
It set by the owner and there is no universal security code for it.
There is no another way to by pass the code system?

Ill open this up to the others who might help. please do not reply back or it will take the question off the board

Others.Who?