Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I was travelling and getting directions when it just stop…

Customer Question
I was travelling and...

I was travelling and getting directions when it just stop talking to me. I tried entering the destination again but when I tapped "GO" nothing happened.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Navman move-30. 2 yrs old

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only happened today. Tried to reset . really don't know what else to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for getting assistance?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Car Electronic Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

And what is 'the rest' worth in dollars?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
11/21/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Thomas Tullo, Car Electronics Technician replied 5 months ago
Thomas Tullo
Thomas Tullo, Car Electronics Technician
I would try resting the navigation and see if that helps if not it will need repaired
Thanks Thomas, I don't think this helps. My Navman got a good nights sleep and it still didn't work the next day. In some reviews someone suggested I push the reset button at the back of the device and that did the trick.
Car Electronics Technician: Thomas Tullo, Car Electronics Technician replied 4 months ago
That's what I meant sorry I spelled it wrong.
Thomas Tullo
Thomas Tullo