Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

MY WIFES 2013 SRX SCREEN KEEPS FREEZING. TRIED DISCONNECTING…

Customer Question
HI MY WIFES 2013...

HI MY WIFES 2013 SRX SCREEN KEEPS FREEZING. TRIED DISCONNECTING THE BATTERY. DID NOT WORK. ANY IDEAS? THANKS JOE

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

ITS NEW 2 MONTHS AGO

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SRX yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES. UN HOOKED THE BATTERY

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
11/18/2017
Car Electronics Technician: TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician replied 9 months ago
TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, Car Electronics Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Do you have a vin number for this so I can get the right vehicle,

3GYFNCE32DS638839

ok so there is a ground g202 I have sent a doc to locate it, once locates it till need to be pulled checked and re ground, 11 pin black wire in the radio harness is ground and it should be omed out at the end of g202 and after 202 is re grounded checked again, if screen is still having issues use a jumper ground to main battery at 11 pin to see if problem improves and if this is the case a 2nd ground will need to be added

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hy9bdnlhyaviprr/g202.docx?dl=0

I SAID I WAS TRYING IT MYSELF. FORGET THE SUBSCRIPTION AND CREDIT MY CARD BACK THE MONEY

just call customer service

also your reply dosent make any sense