Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I'm trying to figure out how to wire my radio in a 2005

Customer Question
I'm trying to figure...

I'm trying to figure out how to wire my radio in a 2005 Chevy Malibu classic. My problem is now that the radio comes on even if the car is not started. I have to take the face off Everytime I get out

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Idk how old is is forreal. But it's a pioneer radio

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nun yet and ever since I put it in. I believe I mite have the wrong harness for it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
10/17/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 9 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

sorry for the delay..........
Brand & Model Number of New Radio?
Did you use a Wiring Adapter?
IF so, Brand & Model Number?
OR did you cut & splice into the Factory Radio wires?
Are you able to Test wires behind the Radio?