Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My car was stolen it had Sirius xm but I couldn't afford it,

Customer Question
My car was stolen...

My car was stolen it had Sirius xm but I couldn't afford it, is there a way that I can subscribe now to find my cay

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hyundai Elantra 2014

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
10/7/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 7 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

Very sorry for the delay........

.

There is NO way that Sirius would be able to track your vehicle via XM Radio
The Satellite only provides an output to your XM Receiver & your Receiver does NOT provide a return signal
IF your Hyundai has the Security Package, your Local Police "might" be able to get Hyundai to locate, but that is typically not available for most Police Departments
Hope you locate the vehicle

thanks

.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..

Hello?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch