Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I need to know what wires to connect on a 97 Honda Accord…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what wires to connect on a 97 Honda Accord with my Pioneer AVH 200 BT

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

1997 Honda Accord SE AVH 200bt pioneer double deck stereo

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The only issue is is when I hook it up it sounds like the speakers are crossed the wires are crossed so I need to know the correct diagram so I could hook the only issue is is when I hook it up it sounds like the speakers are crossed the wires are crossed so I need to know the correct diagram so I could hook it up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Now that's it I just need to know what wires to connect on the 16 pin plug Actually there is another question how how do I do the brake bypass

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
10/5/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Initially, please click HERE.