Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Need to get paper out of CD player in car cd ate paper (

Customer Question
Need to get paper...

Need to get paper out of CD player in car cd ate paper ( grocery list n $2.00

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Not printer cd player

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cd will in out but play n paper n money must still be there

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Toyota Venza 2013

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
9/28/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Car Electronics Technician

See if you can pull it out with a pair of tweezers. Failing that try a credit card or ruler with some double-side tape, might do the trick.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich