Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have stero that has been turned off before the correct pin…

Customer Question
Hi I have stero...

Hi I have stero that has been turned off before the correct pin was put in now it just says 10 SAFE

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Blaurpunkt2020

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We only just brought the car which had a flat battery & thought the pin was in the booklet, but it was not, we then got the pin from the Holden dealers but the vehicle had been turn of after the first attempt now can't get it accept code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
9/24/2017
Car Electronics Technician: ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To enter the code on your Blaupunkt 2020 radio, first switch the ignition key on, then press and hold AS button and the ON button at the same time.

The display Shows SAFE then goes to 10 - - - - with a "Beep" from the speaker Press Preset Button " 1 "repeatedly until the 1st Digit of your Code is displayed Press Preset Button " 2" repeatedly until the 2nd Digit of your Code is displayed Press Preset Button " 3" repeatedly until the 3rd Digit of your code is displayed Press Preset Button " 4" repeatedly until the 4th Digit of your code is displayed If the display now shows the correct Code number then press the AS button and hold to Enter. If successful there should be a "Beep" from the speaker and the radio should switch on.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------