Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My 2004 Nissan Titan p/u with a Rockford Fosgate stereo

Customer Question
My 2004 Nissan Titan...

My 2004 Nissan Titan p/u with a Rockford Fosgate stereo system was working fine until I replaced the truck battery. Now the CD player does not work. when I push the player button it chirps but does not activate the CD player. What's wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It came with the truck, it is a Rockford Fosgate sysstem factory installed.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The system worked fine before I changed the truck battery. I checked all fuses on the fuse board, none blown. what's up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

My truck has never been wrecked or off roaded. It is well maintained.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 3 days by:
9/23/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 10 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

did you still need help on this?

no
No and I don't need you charging me. You took too long to answer.

NO........."I did NOT take to long to answer", as I am NOT on 24 / 7 & we do NOT work for Just Answer
I answered when I saw it
You >>> Contact Customer Service for any other Issues
thanks