Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Continual problems, one side opens the other do not,

Customer Question
Continual problems, one side...

Continual problems, one side opens the other do not, somtimes one opens all the way the other onpens ha;f t\

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

502, about 8+ years

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only what suggested in the manual, go through set up and it works great, then the next day it doesn't

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i just order a new one and replace everything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 2 days by:
9/15/2017
Car Electronics Technician: ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of your device?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know the make and model number of your device if you still need assistance with this.

ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer