Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a Holden zafira 2002 model recently had new battery…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Holden zafira 2002 model recently had new battery installed and have lost code for radio any way of obtaining it instead of taking it to a Holden dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The make of the radio is blaypunkt520

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since I changed the battery a couple of weeks ago I need to enter a code to restart radio but have no idea what the code is

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the pin for the radio to start if possible ūüĎć

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
9/11/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Gary, Car Electronics Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, Car Electronics Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

I have yet to see any more accurate way of obtaining the correct PIN than going to your local Holden dealer.

They will charge you a small fee, but they'll show you how to do it for next time.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary