Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Put new battery in and the radio does not work. need to find…

Customer Question
Put new battery in...

Put new battery in and the radio does not work. need to find radio code and how to put them in?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO THANK YOU

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
9/9/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 11 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

sorry for the delay............
Year?
Make?
Model?
of Vehicle
Factory Radio?
OR
Aftermarket Radio?
Brand & Model Number?

2009 ford escape xlt factory radio

IF this is Factory Radio, I am NOT aware of a Radio Security Code for 2009 Ford Escape
Please Test Voltage + on "both sides" of Fuses 3 & 38 if NAV or SYNC with Key ON
Test Voltage + on "both sides" of Fuses 14, 28 & 39 with Key ON
All located in the Inside Fuse Panel
Let me know what you find

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.