Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I WANT TO PAIR AN iphone 5s with my kenwood car d\radio,

Customer Question
I WANT TO PAIR...

I WANT TO PAIR AN iphone 5s with my kenwood car d\radio

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?

About 3 year old

Mechanic's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I will come ack later

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO i CONNECT MY 5S i PHONE TO A kdc-u5

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
8/18/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Pete, Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Pete, Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In the link below is the user manual for this here.It shows how to pair your phone.If this is not the model radio you have let me know so we can continue.

http://manual.kenwood.com/files/B5A-0146-00.pdf

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete