Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I WANT TO PAIR AN iphone 5s with my kenwood car d\radio,

Customer Question

I WANT TO PAIR AN iphone 5s with my kenwood car d\radio
JA: What's the make/model number of your stereo? How old is it?
Customer: about 3 year old
JA: What happened right before this popped up? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i will come ack later
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: HOW DO i CONNECT MY 5S i PHONE TO A kdc-u5
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In the link below is the user manual for this here.It shows how to pair your phone.If this is not the model radio you have let me know so we can continue.

http://manual.kenwood.com/files/B5A-0146-00.pdf

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete