Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

When I put my soundstream VM-21B in Bluetooth it makes a…

Customer Question
When I put my...

When I put my soundstream VM-21B in Bluetooth it makes a horrible fax machine sound

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

It's not in a car, it is in my camper trailer. It worked fine for a couple months , the Bluetooth is the only issue. My camper is a 2017 Jayco swift TT.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Swift yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't tried anything, wouldn't want void a warranty.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
8/17/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?