Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Have pandora on my phone ,it plays ok there but can not get…

Customer Question
Have pandora on my...

Have pandora on my phone ,it plays ok there but can not get pandora on my car radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Plays well on my smart phone

Mechanic's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Why won't my play in my car i have an icon for it when i bring it up it shows music symbol an the word connect but will no do so?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car Electronics
8/5/2017
Car Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

HHi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Can you tell me please what type of car you have so I can provide detailed instructions for getting you connected?