Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Help me please. Where do I find the "Reset" button on mt…

Customer Question
Help me please. Where...

Help me please. Where do I find the "Reset" button on mt TE-615?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

TEAC brand car CD/MP3 player

Mechanic's Assistant: What Teac model do you have?

TE-615 or TE-605 instructions show both

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Teac system?

Readin g the diagramlisting 21 buttons. None say "reset" althoBasic Operations say to push that button after replacing the auto battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to find the Reset button. My problem is that when the battery has dropped low and been recharged it just says Loag Loading when a CD is placed in it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Car Electronics
8/1/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 9 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?

By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

If you have the manual then look on page 4 and item # 17 , they actually call it RELEASE there

You need something sharp like a pin to push that button

Only problem is that even though it will reset the unit to factory default it won`t fix the cd problem

Your player is simply no longer able to read discs

You may be able to use a cd/dvd cleaner disc that can be bought at places like walmart or bestbuy and it will help but ultimately the unit would need repair

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician