stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I just bought a 2005 Scion xb, It has a pioneer

Customer Question

I just bought a 2005 Scion xb, It has a pioneer radio/cd/mp3/?the printing on the very top of the unit from left to right is WMA PIONEER RDS. How, or where, can I get an operating manual for this unit. My last car radio had a cassette player, that should tell you how ignorant I aam
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think it came with the car, a 2005Scion
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No trouble shooting, just figure out how to use all the stuff, CD player , change and set radio stations, I suppose standard operating instructions
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where can I get an operating manual, diagramof how to use buttons, etc.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Without the exact model #, it may be a hit-and-miss matter, to find the right manual for your particular member of the Pioneer RDS line of car stereos.

For instance: does this match yours?:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/130093/Pioneer-Rds-Deh-P40mp.html?page=7#manual