stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a w205 2016 c250. i went through upgrade from Audio20

Customer Question

Hello, i have a w205 2016 c250. i went through upgrade from Audio20 to ntg5 comand online, i have done all the coding needed to the car to get the unit running, however i have one issue with the rear view camera. it shows scrambled screen, its getting the picture but its scrambled in a way. i have re installed the older unit and worked perfectly, which tells me its not the camera or the module.i suspected it mightve been the comand unit, so i asked for it to be replaced and the new unit has the same issue, which tells me it might be a coding or programing issue. i have fully coded the comand, however the rear view camera is still the same. what could be the issue?P.S the car is from Germany (bought it and shipped it from there) and the comand unit is from a german car.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Josh, why did you transfer me to another technician? is there sth wrong?!!
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 4 months ago.

Well, I would prefer seeing pictures of your install, and that would be to determine the plugs and connections being made. Secondary advice would be aftermarket parts, we'll get into compatibility later.