Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
If you have one working key and are just trying to add a new key this sounds like you need to perform procedure A here.I dont know for sure if your tools will work for this but here is the procedure that has to be done.
(a)Additional key code registration
* At least one key codes must be registered in the transponder key ECU
* If the key is removed within 60 seconds in step 6, additional key code registration mode is cancelled.
* A brief outline of the procedures for key code registration is shown above. For more detailed information, please refer to the intelligent tester screens instructions.
* When the immobilizer system is operating normally and the key is pulled out, the security indicator blinks continuously.
* If the additional key code registration fails, code 2-1 is output by the security indicator. Trying to re-register a previously registered key causes code 2-2 to be output when the key is inserted. If the number of registered key codes exceeds the limit, code 2-3 is output by the security indicator. The output details are shown in procedure "B".
If this is not what you are looking for here let me know.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.