Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

I have a 217 new chrysler 300. How would I get to points of

Customer Question
interest if I change from...
I have a 217 new chrysler 300. How would I get to points of interest if I change from canada to, for example, Duluth MN USA
JA: What's the make/model of your GPS unit? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new. Comes with car. I am not in car and don't know ,model
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: You typed question
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Went to dealer they could not sort out GPS is different from my last 300 and access differs
JA: Anything else you want the GPS expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/4/2017
Car Electronics Technician: Pete, Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, Mechanic

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Being a brand new model here this is something a dealer may need to contact their tech support on to see if they can tell them how this is done here.Much of the info on the new models isnt released yet making it difficult to answer for sure on how this is done and usually a dealer can contact their tech support on this here.If this is not an option or they had already attempted this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
don't worry- dealer has now gone directly to manufacturer since they were no better than me in sorting out problem

O.k.,if there is anything else I can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Mechanic