stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

The TU-DTV65-2A is some sort of Car DVD TV Player.. I dont

Customer Question

The TU-DTV65-2A is some sort of Car DVD TV Player.. I dont understand the Japanese writing. Where can I look at some english details on this unit.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MANF in 2011. IT is NOT a TV Set. It's powered PEAK processor developed for the automotive recruiting in high-quality technology in digital high definition TV "Viera". Model: Tu-DTV65-2 A ...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT IS NOT FAULTY. I CAN NOT READ JAPANESE> Looking for something in English.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Car has a Dash Screen , Every time I enter Reverse the Screen changes , indicating to me that It should .could have a reversing Camera component linked up .But I can not see any camera.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  umdterp13 replied 9 months ago.

Integration is one thing, however this appears to be a standalone unit. My guess, based on the schematics, are that it plays digital media and nowhere is there a screen for this to present itself in current form. That leaves the power harness, the signal wires, and the media slot for your purposes. As for the camera, it would literally have to be triggered for that feature to function. What details are you requesting? Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OrderID: 17000779-950I did not receive an answer to the questions/information given. You do speak English.The Unit I have, has Japanese labels and markings.
I understand what some of the Connections are, but I need details in English.I did not ask for your best Guess at some NZ $40. I was wanting answers in English on the Unit ...Like where can I obtain an English manual on the Unit ??
..
I thought I was dealing with a Panasonic Technician. You appear to have very little understanding on what it actually does and where I can obtain an English Manual. The additional detail you have not read.I need English help , not from a youngster that charges for Guesses. I you don't know the answers then say so and cancel the payment on the Credit card.A. Dewsnap +64-21760114