Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I HAVE A PIONEER VSX-821-K AN "A" HAS APPEARED IN THE VOLUME

Customer Question

I HAVE A PIONEER VSX-821-K AN "A" HAS APPEARED IN THE VOLUME PANEL INSTEAD OF THE NUMBERS HOW DO I GET IT BACK TO NORMAL PLEASE. HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE, GUY TOLD ME WHAT TO DO BY PRESSING A CERTAIN KEY ON THE REMOTE BUT CANNOT REMEMBER THE KEY STUPID ME THANK YOU
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2012
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: NO,
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: HAPPENED THIS A. M. I THINK THE CATS STOOD ON A KEY ON MY REMOTE AND THIS IS PROBABLY HOW IT HAPPENED
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is unplugging the power from the TV for a few minutes to reset it and then plugging it back in. If this doesn't resolve the issue, let me know and we can go from there.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
HI MICHAEL I DID WHAT YOU SAID, THE SOUND CAME BACK ON BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS ECHOING, AND I COULD NOT GET STEREO ON MY REMOTE AND THE "A" HAS RE-APPEARED. THE LAST TIME THI HAPPENED AS I HAVE ALREADY STATED, THE MAN I SPOKE TO TOLD ME TO PRESS A CERTAIN KEY ON MY REMOTE AND IT WORKED STRAIGHT AWAY, I JUST CANNOT REMEMEBER WHICH KEY IT WAS JEANNIE
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi michael i am still awaiting an answer from you posted LAST NIGHT STILL NO REPONSE!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
PLEASE REPLY SOON OTHERWISE I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO PAY PAL AND CANCEL THE £25.00 AS NOT HAD SATISFACTORY REPLY, NOT A THREAT, JUST COVERING MY OPTIONS. THANK YOU JEANNIE