How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask crash2199 Your Own Question
crash2199, Technician
Category: Car Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 20155
Experience:  10+ years
Type Your Car Electronics Question Here...
crash2199 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need to Change Language From Japanese to English.

Customer Question

I purchased a vehicle from Japan and the language of the car stereo is mainly in Japanese and I wish to change that to English.
Its a SANYO NVA-HD3560.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, the HD3560 is manufactured to the Japanese market and it cannot be changed to English.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.