Car Audio Rusty
Car Audio Rusty, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  Powering, fusing, wiring, and general installation
63817454

I have a 2008 Nissan pathfinder SE 95000 miles it has the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Nissan pathfinder SE 95000 miles it has the premium bose stereo with in dash six disk cd changer I am having an intermittent issue with the volume on it. It can be on radio or cd and the screen says radio or cd is on counting the song time and all however sometimes the volume works correctly and sometimes you start the vehicle and drive and have volume up and there is no sound. turn sound full blast and still no sound but cd says its playing counting up the song time. I've pulled over and turned off engine left sit a min or two then started again an still no sound its only happening a couple times a week the last few times after driving to a store had sound turned off vehicle shopping for 5 mins then got back in and no sound. pulled over shut vehicle off waited a min. then restarted an still no sound. next day had sound again. Is it maybe a security malfunction or going bad. or the unit going bad. I don't want to drive all the time with no stereo. Thanks Ive googled it an other people have had this problem. one says check the amplifier under the drivers seat. It was for an 2006 pathfinder though so not sure if I have an amplifier under my drivers seat or not since its an 2008 model. Thanks.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

hey how are you

would be better if we stay on the last post then it is the same question

Chad

Expert:  Car Audio Rusty replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?