Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

Thanks for coming o caht, just please hang on i bought it in

Customer Question
good evening - thanks for...
good evening - thanks for coming o caht
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: just please hang on i bought it in Dubai electronic market i would nt know the model
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i bought is few years back and it was working fine. Suddenly the touch screen function is not working and i am unable to tune stations or connect to blue tooth.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have a video on phone i can whats up it to know the system i m using
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my phone number is +91(###) ###-####
the touch screen in my car is not working
10/14/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician

Hi, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; try to determine and then post back with the complete model number of the car stereo.

stereoaz
stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician