Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

I have car stereo blaupunkt new york 830 i change batery now

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What is your...
Hi
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have car stereo blaupunkt new york 830 i change batery now need codi
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Security code for my blaupunkt New York 830 is incorrect. How
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: One days
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Tanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car Electronics
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Security code for my blaupunkt New York 830 is incorrect.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
BP 110330002233
9/22/2016
Car Electronics Technician: LongTermTech,
 replied 1 year ago
LongTermTech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

A battery change often activates an anti-theft mechanism in a car radio or car stereo.

An activation code for a car radio or car stereo etc., is an anti-theft feature. When the device is removed from the car, the battery power is interrupted to it, and this activates the anti-theft feature. The entering of an obscure code is required before one may use the radio or stereo etc. again.

Sometimes this anti-theft feature is activated when no theft is involved, for instance:

- when a car stereo is sold, after being taken out of a car, by its legitimate owner.

- when a car's battery has been disconnected for servicing of various sorts or in the event of car battery failure.

The code is very hard to 'generate' or hard to find. It would not be an effective anti-theft deterrent otherwise. I have not the means to generate the code for you (though I believe it is generated from the serial # of the device and according to the maker and model.)

I could perhaps refer you to a source for a generation of that code. Would that be of any use to your needs in this case?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can helo me whether or no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Im aut of usa
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am out of the usa
 replied 1 year ago

What nation are you located in, then, if not the USA, please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In ecuador
 replied 1 year ago

OK.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi have something for my thank you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you can call please give me your phone number
 replied 1 year ago

Please give me the serial # for your Blaupunkt - which should be 14 digits - and I think you already have given me that #... but also give me the part #, which comes after the serial # in the middle of the label on the radio, like this:

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/images/serial_examples/blaupunkt_partnumber.png

and which should be 10 digits long.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
serial BP 11033(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
1 011 203 821 001
10R-03 2023
that is all thank you for your help.
 replied 1 year ago

OK.

Here is the screen to generate your radio code, on a site I found:

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/purchase.php

(where your

serial number is

BP110330002233

and your part # is

(###) ###-####/p>

The cost is rather high. If you would like me to look for other alternatives, let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
 replied 1 year ago

Let me know if that option, that I found, and got the information for from you, is OK. (Or not.) Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks i Need moré time becouse my credi card no work out de usa
 replied 1 year ago

Right, understood.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Sir / MadamWe are sorry to hear that the code supplied did not work for you on this occasion.Since the code supplied would have been the original code for the radio, we have no other choice but to refund you in full for the code order as per our terms and conditions.The refund has been processed in our system and will appear back into your account within the next few days.Kind RegardsMiss Amy Spencer
SWS Solutions (UK) Ltd
www.sws-solutions.co.uk
www.radio-code.co.uk
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Common Blaupunkt Units: 5125
Common Blaupunkt Units Alt: 2682
Renault - All Models: 0823
Fiat / Alfa / Peugeot T1: 5343
Citroen & Peugeot PF3/PH1: 2304
Citroen & Peugeot PF1: 0177
Citroen Older Units: _304
Old Blaupunkt Units: 1125
Fiat RNS3 Units Only: 4708
Order Date: 26/09/2016 21:15
Order ID: RC829260916211144Transaction Description: Blaupunkt Radio Code
Transaction ID: 5BT40505G0664313U
Supplied Serial: BP110330002233
Supplied Part No:(###) ###-####Total Price:29.99 Inc Vat
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please send back my money tanks
 replied 1 year ago

I'm sorry - that's all I had to suggest for this case. I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category at no further charge to you, to give you a chance at an answer that will help with your question.

(I will send your refund request to Customer Support, which will process it. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok tanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello to you i recommend tanks
stereoaz
stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician