ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a 1994 ford ranger. I need to know where the wires

Customer Question

I have a 1994 ford ranger. I need to know where the wires come from to feed it, there are 8. two being the out door temperature. where does the temp sending unit suppose to be?
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 1 year ago.

What device are you fitting to the Ranger?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the above console. it was taken out of another ranger. It has the console and the connection to the console but the wires were cut between the connection and the rest of the harness. I want to mount in in mine but don't know where to run all the wires. Was also given the outside sensor but don't know where it is to be placed. Know which wires go to it, because they are color coded. I've figured out all the wires except blk going in, blk/gry going in. pretty much have the rest figured out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the console contains dome lights, map light, outside temp and n-s-e-w directions ( but figure the directions are built into the console )?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I ever going to get an answer on this?

Sorry for the delay, I haven't been able to find the wiring information on this model - let me check if another expert can help...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've given up. Your customer care doesn't care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't want a refund, I just wanted my frickin question answered. This has been an experience I'll NEVER forget. Can't believe you are still in business. I'll do all I can to discredit just answer any time I find the opportunity.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't take this personal, not about you or any technician, it's the don't give a crap about nothing but the money attitude of just answer. I paid not one but two deposits on two occasions for the same question and was hit up a third time for my CC info. For another good faith deposit. WTF ?no body attempting to talk to me or any sort of communication. Poor showing of the great customer care team.