stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
45259138

I have a kenwood dnx6990hd and the oem presets are greed

Customer Question

I have a kenwood dnx6990hd and the oem presets are greed out. So I don't have Satellite option, cannot go into the EQ and adjust the sub or EQ. How do I get access to oem presets? I'm using a SWI fast adapter that worked on the 6990 that crashed
Category: Car Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Main concern is I do not have a satellite radio icon option and have the seperate satellite receiver so I don't have to use oem functions but that's the only satellite option I see
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your kenwood dnx6990hd ?

Thank you

Tech Michael