Aric, Car Electronics Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Pairing had stopped on my pioneer Bluetooth car stereo

Customer Question

Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What's the model number of the receiver?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
The model number is ***** the front of the stereo. Let me know if you need help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pioneer CD RECEIVER WITH MULTI-LINE DOT MATRIX
MODEL: DEH-X4700B
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Please scroll to page 17 of the manual at the link below and follow the instructions to turn BlueTooth OFF and then back ON. Go into your phone and clear the BlueTooth history, then turn BT OFF and back ON. With BlueTooth ON on the phone, search for available devices and see if your Pioneer comes up. If it does, then try to PAIR and let me know what happens.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What link below?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
My bad, it's here: http://pdf.crutchfieldonline.com/ImageBank/v20140817132200/Manuals/130/130X4700BT.PDF
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need to try
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay......give it a shot and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will do thank you!!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.