How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask stereoaz Your Own Question
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician
Category: Car Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 113
Experience:  35 years in car audio,my shop won iasca world title ,custom fabrication,expert installer.
Type Your Car Electronics Question Here...
stereoaz is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a kenwood radio and had installed into my 2002 chevy

Customer Question

i have a kenwood radio and had installed into my 2002 chevy trailblazer.
i do not have volume control on rear door speakers.
tech told me car has digital amp.
is there an adapter i can install so volume controls in radio work
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Thomas Tullo replied 1 year ago.
The Right way to wire up aftermarket radio on that vehicle is to use metra part number 70-2054 and it bypasses amp