Car Electronics

Car Electronics Questions? Ask an Electronics Expert for Answers ASAP

Car Electronics

I have a pioneer dxt-x4869bt and I cannot get any sound at all out of it. I have connected

Customer Question
all of the wires properly...
I have a pioneer dxt-x4869bt and I cannot get any sound at all out of it. I have connected all of the wires properly and have checked this several times over the grueling hours I have spent working on it today. I do have an amp in my car as well but it seems to be hooked up fine but that is the one thing I'm not completely sure of installation wise as the diagram in the installation guide was extremely vague. I am also get a error message that says amp error on the head unit. The stereo will boot up and the screen looks great the functionalities are amazing but I am not getting any sound at all and then after a minute or so the amp error message pops up. I have trying several different thinks with the amp including putting a new fuse and wiring in. I also put a new fuze in under my hood where my battery is. I have checked all the wiring. I made sure that the ground for the amp is fine I made sure to ground the black cables that came with the head unit. I have even completely removed al
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Car Electronics
4/6/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician
Hi Ryn and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the amp. Additionally, are all the speakers connected to the amp? ...or there are speakers connected to the Pioneer as well?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Seems really shady that I provide a card with $5.00 on in intentionally to give you a token of my trust and good faith to you to then to be told that my credit card inform failed after you have taken the 5 dollars and that I cant even see the answer to my question first. The main page said that I would not be required to pay unless I was completely satisfied with the answer that I got. It said absolutely nothing about trying to take the money from me first and then when I said ill wait all of a sudden the answer I mysteriously had is gone and I am now able to send you this message. I am not gonna give you money for a service I have not yet been able to even receive. And on top of that the terms that were explained to me when I reluctantly agreed to give my card information to borderline sketchy, almost seems like fraud website (and is seeming more and more so as a fraud scam website to cheat people out of their hardwork money by doing absolutely nothing for them.) They were explained to me in a completely different way tham the game you are trying to run on me. These websites is why I always keep a pre-paid card with small amounts of cash on it in case I run into fraud and they cant try to drain my bank account which is what it looks like you were trying to do by charging my card outside of the agreement that you offered to me when I submitted the request. I'm not a fool. Use your honor and integrity. You after did tell me that my choice to pay would be at how satisfied I am and is strictly on an honor system. Which have shown me absolutely nothing in that regard. But you did take my $5.00 bucks and since I'm sure you have no intentions of following through on your word I would like my $5.00 bucks back and then I will do the seven day free trial and make sure its disabled at the end of the seven so no payment goes through.
My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues. On billing & payment concerns, contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of prior to any / all other interactions. Please click HERE or go to http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
stereoaz
stereoaz
stereoaz, Car Electronics Technician