Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Kenwood audio/dvd system with a kenwood deaway nav system,

Customer Question
kenwood audio/dvd system with a...
kenwood audio/dvd system with a kenwood hideaway nav system, kna-g430, l need a 2016 sd card as the one in the system is out of date. have you any clue as to where l can purchase one. kenwood/garmin gps. thanks guys
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/10/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician

Hi Barry and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please click HERE or HERE while HERE for instructions on updating software and map data.