Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Got a scanner pro 2096. it won't scan

Customer Question
got a scanner pro 2096. it won't scan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
3/6/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Michael, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your scanner pro 2096 ?

And may I have the Make as well, since there a re other manufacturers with the same exact model #;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

what the heck do you need a lawyer for to fix a police radio scanner? some one of the people you work with is trying to find someone to fix a car.
I am looking for some one to help me get my radio shack radio scanner scan mode working.
just askin
mije summersett

Hi Mije, I am a technician, not a lawyer, I dont know why you asked that lol;-)

I will try to help you with this.

Please answer the questions I asked for so I can help.

I only know what you tell me ;-)

How old is your scanner pro 2096 ?

Thank you

Tech Michael

6 Mar 2016, 12:01 PM

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi Juts sent you the offer, I have a lot of experience with these lol;-)

Please accept that so I can call you.

Tech Michael ;-)

did you get my last reply. I am thinking that you work on vehicles. you are probably very good at what you do.
what I need is someone to help me fix my electronic radio shack radio scanner. this has nothing to do with a vehicle.
for 12 bucks I am not gonna call you. do toy understand what I am need of.

Hi I am not sure where you are getting that info, I haven't asked you anything about a vehicle?

I knwo exactly the scanner you have and will help.

You asked for a call, form me the Technician, please accept that so I can call , I will clear up any confusion you may have.

Sorry the site seems to confuse you, it may be just ads for different services?

Thanks

Tech Mike

O K where do we go from here? sorry about the mix up.
my number is(###) ###-####

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** the offer I sent you, then I will call call you, it goes through Just Answers system.

Im available here to talk with you now.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tech Michael

Michael
Michael
Michael, Technician