Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a navigator 2000 with a clifford alarm system and

Customer Question

I have a navigator 2000 with a clifford alarm system and during the past week all of a sudden the horn starts sounding and doesn't want to stop. I took it to my mechanic and told me it was not the horn, but it was the alarm that needed to be reprogramed. I don't know what to do or were to take it, please help.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Either the alarm needs to have the sensitivity set to a lesser level - for the wheel sensors or hub sensors or suspension sensors, no doubt - or it needs other servicing.

Now I cannot immediately answer your question in full, because you did not state your Clifford alarm's model #... nor did you state your region (e.g. by zip code), so please Reply letting me know, so that I may answer your question in full.

(Note:

http://www.clifford.com/Support/Guides.aspx

is where to find Clifford manuals.)