Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a AVUC-F940bt, changed the car battery and now it…

Customer Question
Hi I have a AVUC-F940bt...
Hi I have a AVUC-F940bt, changed the car battery and now it asks for a password ***** as far as we know has never been set.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
A PIONEER UNIT, THEY SAY THERE IS A WAY OF RESETTING THE UNIT BUT WILL ONLY DO IT THROUGH A DEALER.
SORRY TYPO AVIC-F940BT (OR 840BT) SAME THING APPARENTLY BUT ONE IS AN OME MODEL.
3/2/2016
Car Electronics Technician: John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years. replied 2 years ago
John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

You will need to contact your dealer, or you can hack it following this information ===> HACKMODE but it is at your own risk.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====