Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Avicx930bt bought from dealership and do not have pass word…

Customer Question
Avicx930bt bought from dealership and...
Avicx930bt bought from dealership and do not have pass word
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
2/27/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The dealership should be able to generate the password. If they cannot, then Pioneer can, if you contact them, and are willing to pay for sending it off to them, etc.

If you would rather trust some online service of obscure kind to try generating the code as a service, let me know, and I will look up one that says it handles your model and seems not unreliable.