Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I cannot calibrate my pioneer avh-7700bt, the settings icon…

Customer Question
I cannot calibrate my pioneer...
I cannot calibrate my pioneer avh-7700bt, the settings icon I can't touch and there is no other way to callibrate, I have tried to reset but that does nothing I can touch areas to get responses but it off about a quarter of an inch down and left
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
2/27/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

No I cannot think of anything else

Display the "System" setting screen.

2 Touch [Touch Panel Calibration].

3 Touch two corners of the screen along the

arrows, and then touch the centers of two +

marks at the same time twice.

4 Press +

The adjustment results are saved.

5 Press + once again.

Proceed to 16-point adjustment.

6 Gently touch the center of the "+" mark dis-played on the screen.

The target indicates the order.

7 Press and hold +

.

The adjustment results are saved

But I cannot access setting screen I can't touch there

If you have already done the reset, and still cannot calibrate, then it would have to be a hardware failure. If it is under warranty (these come with a one year warranty on parts and labor) you may want to consider just having it repaired under warranty. Since you have already done the reset, I would consider having it repaired under warranty.
Here is the support page for Pioneer Warranty.

http://bitli.es/5niFX1