Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Rear door speakers, I'm looking dude if there is one,

Customer Question
Rear door speakers Mechanic's...

Rear door speakers

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I'm looking for the dude for them if there is one

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
Or any sound
2/20/2016
Car Electronics Technician: spooge031,
 replied 2 years ago
spooge031

what exactly are you looking for, what is the exact problem and I need the year and model of your dodge

2003 dodge ram 1500 and fuses for rear door speakers
Car Electronics Technician: spooge031,
 replied 2 years ago

what is the EXACT problem, speakers are NOT fused

I'm not getting any sound from them I just put New speakers in
Car Electronics Technician: spooge031,
 replied 2 years ago

I need more detail is this a new problem or the reason you installed new speakers?

the more detail I get the better I can help,

This is the reason I installed New speakers
Car Electronics Technician: spooge031,
 replied 2 years ago

ok do you have the infinity sound system or a standard one if you don't know I will need the vin to determine which stereo you have, also what's your skill level can you use a test lamp and volt/ohm meter?

can you read and follow a wiring diagram?

some of our stereo's have an EXTERNAL amplifier and some have one in the radio.

is this the FACTOY radio?

I need ALL these questions answered or I will be doing you a disservice without good information

I do not the infinity system my radio is an after market and so are my door speakers there is no power going through the back speaker I tested it there is a white and red wire and white and black wire on the left n right
Car Electronics Technician: spooge031,
 replied 2 years ago

I am sorry you have the wrong category you need car electronics for aftermarket systems I will switch you there

Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

.

????

How do you know there was NOT a Factory Infinity Radio installed "before"?
What is the Brand & Model Number of the Radio you have now?
Has ALL speakers worked before?

.

I tested it there is a white and red wire and white and black wire on the left n right

???
Non Infinity Rear Speakers are Left Rear+ = white/red
Left Rear - = white/black
Right Rear + = tan/purple
Right Rear - = tan/black