Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Name is ***** ***** I have a pioneer AVIC--5100 and it is

Customer Question

Name is ***** ***** I have a pioneer AVIC--5100 and it is stuck on the back up camera screen and will not go back to main menu screen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the backup camera is new i just attempted to hook it up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Car Electronics Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The first thing I would do is disconnect the camera to see if that fixes the problem. Then do a reset of the head unit. To do that, find the reset button on the corner of the front panel and press and hold it for ten seconds, or until you see it reset. Let me know your result.