Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

We have ungo ezsde1477t and my son cannot get the car to…

Customer Question
We have ungo ezsde1477t...

We have ungo ezsde1477t and my son cannot get the car to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

He as hit a bunch of buttons and the car wont start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
2/14/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Louie, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Car Electronics Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, and based on "...hit a bunch of buttons...", then propose to start fresh / revert to basics; consider performing a RESET. A reset is both a test and a try of a fix. As it implies, a reset would force the unit to revert back to factory defaults removing glitches and config errors but would include memories, presets and user preferences. After a reset, the initial setup would have to be performed. If have not been done and should you venture to try: please click HERE.

Perhaps the video tutorial HERE may shed insight.

If not corrective, then determine if the learn routine has been inadvertently locked. Note if the siren generates one long chirp when attempting to reset / program the unit, the learn routine is locked and must be unlock using the ProSecurityProgrammer before proceeding.