Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

My rosen radio went off and wont come back on
, i was…

Customer Question
My rosen radio went...

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I was listening to my music and basically it just went off i tried holding the power button to see if will come back on but nothing happen

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/31/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Car Electronics category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

but you haven't answered my question
what can I do to fix it

Correct - do you have the model number of the unit?