Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

I have a omega remote truck it looks like a t tiny phone a…

Customer Question
I have a omega remote...
I have a omega remote for my truck it looks like a t tiny phone a cant figure out have to put it in c6 mode
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/27/2016
Car Electronics Technician: Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Car Electronics Technician

Does your Remote look like this:
Click Attachment below

.

What is "C6 mode"?, where did you get that info?

Kinda it says alert on the top front
It's the mode that I can start my truck in

thanks for the response.........
Problem is these type Remotes were used for a number of OMEGA Remote Starts / Alarms
Without the Model Number off the Main Unit (typically under driver dash), there is no way anyone can help you here without "hands on"
I have been Installing & selling OMEGA Products for over 25 years & have never heard of "C6 mode"
IF you can get me the Model Number off of the Main Unit I can likely get you a operation manual.
Year, Make & Model of Vehicle is needed also

thanks