Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have recently purchased a vintage Grundig car

Customer Question

I have recently purchased a vintage Grundig car radio/cassette tape player, model number WKC2535VD. It seems to work fine, but I do not understand how to use the 3 U frequency presets. Can I pick the 3 FM stations that I want the presets to locate? If so, what is the precedure for locating each station and locking in the preset button? Thanks for your help!
Category: Car Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

The presets in this case are truly 'pre-set'... set to specific channels that are not changeable as far as I am aware.