Car Electronics

Car electronics questions? Ask an electronics Expert for answers ASAP

Just got my vehicle back from the shop after 2 months. the…

Customer Question
just got my vehicle back...
just got my vehicle back from the shop after 2 months. the screen just flashes from blue garmin screen to black. it is the Exelon. I noticed there is nothing in the navi card port. if that was lifted would it affect the whole radio.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Car Electronics
1/25/2016
Car Electronics Technician: ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Gary,

If the navi card is missing from your eXcelon system you should still be able to see the on-screen menus, play sound, etc.

If the screen is just flashing then it seems the system software has gotten corrupt somehow, and it will need to be reinstalled.

Thanks

You are welcome :)

Don't forget to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time.

Thanks,

Pete.

Hi Gary,
I notice your rating for my service has not gone through yet...
Do you need any further assistance?
Pete.